SASTRA University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Age Limit, Nationality, Aggregate Marks

SASTRA University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2023 - SASTRA (Deemed University) will release the eligibility criteria for B.Tech admissions 2023. Candidates can check the SASTRA 2023 eligibility criteria which needs to be followed by candidates applying for SASTRA B.Tech admissions.

Candidates are advised to first check the SASTRA University B.Tech 2023 eligibility criteria before filling the application form. It may be noted that almost 70% seat allotment shall take place on the basis of candidate’s JEE Main score according to the SASTRA University eligibility for B.Tech and the remaining 30% will be made based on the normalized scores of 10+2 or equivalent examination. Candidates may refer to the complete article below and be aware of all the details regarding SASTRA University B.Tech eligibility criteria 2023.

SASTRA University B.Tech 2023 Eligibility Criteria

In order to check out if a candidate is eligible to apply for B.Tech admissions at SASTRA University, candidates may go through the table below:

SASTRA University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria

Particulars

SASTRA B.Tech Eligibility

Nationality

Candidates applying for B.Tech at SASTRA University should be Indian nationals

Age

The candidate should be below 19 years of age as on August 1, 2023

Qualifying Examinations

Candidate must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination from a recognized state or central board of education

Minimum Marks

Candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination in a single sitting

Mandatory Subjects

Candidates should have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science / Biology

SASTRA University B.Tech Admission 2023

Most of the times, candidates are confused about whether the authorities conduct a separate entrance examination for B.Tech admissions at SASTRA University. It may be noted that B.Tech admissions are conducted based on the basis of JEE Main scores. Admissions will also be done on the merit under class 10+2 scores after normalization. Applying Candidates must check the SASTRA University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2023 before getting themselves registered. They will have to fill the application form within the stipulated period and then the authorities shall release a rank list on the basis of which, special counselling shall be conducted for eligible candidates for SASTRA B.Tech admissions.

SASTRA University B.Tech 2023 Application Form

The authorities will release the SASTRA University B.Tech application form on the official website. Candidates will be able to fill the same while complying with the SASTRA University B.Tech eligibility criteria 2023. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee offline in the form of a demand draft (DD) which shall be payable at Thanjavur. Candidates will also be allowed to download the application form from the official website and then submit the same in offline mode.

B.Tech courses offered at SASTRA Deemed University

The following specializations in Engineering are offered at SASTRA University:

  • Aerospace Engineering

  • Bioengineering

  • Bioinformatics

  • Biotechnology

  • Civil Engineering

  • Chemical Engineering

  • Computer Science and Engineering

  • Electrical & Electronics Engineering

  • Electronics & Communications Engineering

  • Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering

  • Information & Communication Technology

  • Information Technology

  • Mechatronics

  • Mechanical Technology