CAT 2022 Registration Starts at iimcat.ac.in, Application Link, Last Date, How to Apply
CAT Registration 2022: The Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore opened the CAT 2022 registration on August 3, at 10 am. Candidates can fill out the CAT application form 2022 only in online mode at iimcat.ac.in till September 14, 5 pm. Before filling out the CAT form 2022, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. CAT 2022 will be held on November 27, Sunday.
Click here to fill CAT 2022 application form.
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
Great Lakes Chennai
Great Lakes Gurgaon
SRM University Chennai
GD Goenka University, Gurgaon
BML Munjal University, Gurgaon
Manipal University (MAHE)
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
IFIM Business School
CAT Registration 2022
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national-level MBA entrance examination and is conducted every year for admission to MBA/ PGP courses of the Indian Institute of Management (IIMs) and other CAT scores accepting B-schools in India.
Based on last year's CAT syllabus, the questions paper in CAT 2022 will consist of these sections namely - Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension. The duration of the test will be 120 minutes. To apply, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill out the CAT application form 2022.
CAT 2022 Registration - Quick Points
- CAT Exam registration to start on August 3, 2022, at 10 am.
- The last date to submit the CAT 2022 application form is September 14, 2022, at 5 pm.
- CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- An aggregate of 50% marks for general category candidates
- 45% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD candidates
- Final year students can also be eligible to fill out the application form for the CAT 2022 entrance exam.
- CAT registration fees 2022:
- Rs. 2300 for the General Category
- Rs. 1150 for SC/ST/OBC category
CAT 2022 Registration Dates
Important dates of CAT 2022 has been announced now. Candidates are advised to monitor the dates related to CAT 2022 application form. However, dates for CAT 2022 registration start date, CAT registration last date, admit card date, etc. are given in the table below which helps the candidates to know about the important events.
CAT Application Form 2022 Dates
CAT registration 2022 start date
August 3, 2022, at 10 am
CAT registration last date 2022
September 14, 2022, at 5 pm
Correction in CAT application form 2022
To be announced
CAT 2022 Admit Card downloading
October 27, 2022
CAT 2022 Exam Date
November 27, 2022, Sunday
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
If a candidate does not fulfill the CAT 2022 eligibility criteria, their candidature will be cancelled. Candidates, therefore, are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Those willing to apply for CAT 2022 should meet the following criteria.
- Candidates must have a 3-year bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with an aggregate of 50% marks for general category candidates and 45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD candidates
- No experience required
- No age bar to apply
- Candidates in the final year can also apply provided they submit the pass certificate by the stipulated date for the same
CAT 2022 aspirants can also check:
- How to prepare for CAT 2022 without coaching
- Why Take Mock Tests Before CAT 2022
CAT 2022: Documents Required to Apply
Candidates should have the following details ready before filling out the CAT 2022 registration form. Candidates are advised to scan the documents prior to filling out the CAT form 2022. The following details will be needed to fill out the CAT application form 2022.
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Personal Details
- Academic Details
- Work Experience Certificate (if any)
- Payment Details
CAT Exam Form 2022: Size/Format of Documents
Colour Passport Photograph
30 mm (width) x 45 mm (height)
JPEG/JPG in 150 px/inch (min)
Maximum 80 KB
Signature (Black/ Blue)
80 mm (width) x 35 mm (height)
PwD Certificate to be uploaded during CAT 2022 Registration
Download the Certificate of Disability (PwD) forms to fill up the CAT exam registration 2022 and click on the given links
SC/ ST/ EWS/ NC-OBC Certificate to be uploaded during CAT registration 2022
Click on the links provided to download the official certification forms for IIM CAT exam registration 2022
Browse Top MBA Colleges Accepting CAT Score: Location-Wise
|MBA College in Delhi Accepting CAT Score||MBA College in Delhi NCR Accepting CAT Score|
|MBA College in Bangalore Accepting CAT Score||MBA College in Mumbai Accepting CAT Score|
|MBA College in Pune Accepting CAT Score||MBA College in Hyderabad Accepting CAT Score|
|MBA College in Chennai Accepting CAT Score||MBA College in 5edabad Accepting CAT Score|
|MBA College in Kolkata Accepting CAT Score||MBA College in India Accepting CAT Score|
How to fill CAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates will be allowed to make corrections to the CAT 2022 registration form. However, it is better to fill out the application form carefully to avoid any errors. Double check the details before submitting the application form. Make sure all the details are correctly entered to avoid the rejection of your application.
CAT 2022 Registration Guidelines
- Candidates have to apply for the CAT exam on or before the CAT registration last date.
- Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome (prefer the latest version) are the recommended browsers for CAT exam registration 2022.
- Keep all required images and documents ready so that there are no delays or mistakes during uploading at the time of registering for the CAT exam 2022.
- Keep all educational information and documents on hand to avoid misleading or entering wrong information during CAT exam registration.
- Make sure that the photo, signature, and other required documents required for CAT 2022 registration are ready to be uploaded in a prescribed format and size.
- Before the final submission, please have someone check the details entered to avoid submitting errors in the CAT exam form.
- Choose which selection centers and decide the order of preference. Select convenient and easily accessible centers with current traffic issues in mind. You must enter six cities in the CAT 2022 registration form.
- Read and find out about the participating institutes. This will help to fill the courses and institutes in the CAT application form 2022.
- Please register and complete the application before the CAT 2022 registration last date.
|CAT exam pattern 2022||CAT 2022 syllabus|
|CAT notification 2022||CAT Important Dates 2022|
|CAT mock test 2022||CAT Quantitative Aptitude syllabus|
|How to fill out CAT application form 2022|
Mistakes to avoid during CAT 2022 Registration
Candidates are required to remember the following points during the CAT Exam Registration 2022.
- It is mandatory to fill in all the fields marked “*” during the CAT registration.
- Make sure there are no misspellings as some fields cannot be edited after registration.
- Click ‘Save & Continue’ after completing each section of the CAT Form.
- Use the mouse to click instead of the "Tab" key.
- Since the CAT form can be filled out in several sessions it is essential to save the information already entered after each session.
- Any changes or corrections to the CAT online registration can be made up to the point where the CAT registration fees are paid. Editing cannot be done after that.
- There will be no change in the section after registration for CAT 2022; So be extra careful when doing CAT registration 2022 and avoid mistakes.
- Use the recommended browsers for hassle-free CAT registration 2022.
- Before the final submission of the CAT 2022 registration form, double-check all the details. Make sure the details in the CAT 2022 registration form record match the educational documents.
Must for CAT Preparation 2022
- Best Books for CAT Preparation
- How to crack PI GD WAT rounds of top B-schools
How to register for CAT 2022?
candidates are advised to follow the steps given below in order to complete, right from registering to making the payment, the entire application process in a hassle-free manner. Steps to follow:
Step 1: First, candidates will have to go to the CAT official website i.e. iimcat.ac.in
Step 2: Next, click the “New Candidate Registration” button on the right side of the CAT 2022 official website.
Step 3: It will carry the applicant to the "CAT 2022 registration" page. From there, aspirants will have to enter the below essential details such as,
Name of the Candidate
Date of Birth
Mobile Number and
Step 4: After entering all the required details, click on the “Generate OTP” button. The OTP will be sent to the applicant's registered mail id. By using the OTP, candidates will have to complete the CAT 2022 registration process.
Step 5: Then log in to the candidate's dashboard and fill the CAT Exam Application Form 2022 with required details like,
Other Personal Details
Emergency Contact Details
Upload Documents (in a prescribed format and size)
Step 6: Fill in the academic/ qualification details of SSC/ Class 10, HSC/ Class 12, Bachelor’s Degree Details, Master’s Degree Details, and Other Professional Degree Details.
Step 7: Once the above process is done, the applicants will need to enter the work experience details if any.
Step 8: Enter other personal details, communication details, and emergency contact details and upload all the required documents in a prescribed format.
Step 9: Then select the work experience details (if any), IIM Programmes & Interview Cities. Choose any six preferred CAT 2022 test cities.
Step 10: Final process of the CAT 2022 registration is to make the payment application fee which needs to be paid online. Check below the details of the application fee for the CAT 2022 exam:
For General Category Candidates: Rs 2300/-
For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs 1150/-
CAT 2022 Registration - Transaction Fees
Mode of payment
Transaction Charges for CAT 2022 Registration
Credit Card (Master/ Visa)
1.20% of the transaction amount and subject to a minimum of Rs 5.
Credit Card (American Express)
2.85% of the transaction amount and subject to a minimum of Rs 5.
Debit Card (Master/ Visa)
0.75% of the transaction amount for value up to Rs 2000 and subject to a minimum of Rs 5.
0.90% of the transaction amount for value above Rs 2000.
Rs 20 per transaction
Other payment methods
PayU, BillDesk, and Paytm
Preview CAT Registration 2022 form
Preview filled CAT 2022 form before the payment of the CAT registration fee as no changes will be allowed once the fee is paid. So candidates are advised to must check all the details entered before submission of the application form.
Confirmation email after successful CAT registration 2022
Candidates will receive a confirmation mail and also sent on registered mobile no. once the CAT registration fee is paid. This should be kept safe as it is proof of payment for the CAT Exam 2022 registration.
Forgot CAT Login ID?
Candidates might forget their CAT login ID, do not panic. Follow the information below to retrieve a user ID.
Click the "Forgot User ID/ Password" button and enter the registered email ID and captcha to get the CAT user ID in the registered email id.
Forgot CAT Login Password?
Candidates should follow the same procedure we discussed for retrieving the CAT login ID.
Click the "Forgot User ID/ Password" tab on the CAT official website and enter the registered email ID and captcha. The new password will be sent to the candidate's registered email address. If multiple passwords are used, candidates should use the password contained in the most recent SMS received from IIM.
NOTE: Regenerated CAT login passwords will not be sent as SMS.
CAT 2022 Registration: Correction in the Application Form
The correction window for editing the CAT application form 2022 will be provided to the candidates to rectify the mistakes made in filling the form. Mistakes in scanned images of photographs, signatures, or CAT exam centre preference can be modified during the period of the CAT application form correction window. Also, applicants can make changes to the test city option. Aspirants must log in and adjust the images as needed.
CAT 2022 Registration: Elements that cannot be edited in the application form
Once the CAT 2022 form is submitted, candidates can make a change in the personal details such as:
Date of Birth (DOB)
If they make a mistake in these details they will have to register again with a new email id.
Details entered in the latest CAT exam registration 2022 will be considered in such a case. CAT Admit Card 2022 will be issued for that.
Failure to re-register in such circumstances may result in the cancellation of the candidature.
- Selecting The Right B-school
- Top B-schools in India - Know the Seats and Fee
CAT 2022 pattern
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is the national-level entrance test conducted by IIM for the students seeking admission in 20 IIMs, and top-level MBA colleges like SPJIMR, IITs, IMI, MDI, JBIMS, FMS as well as more than 1000 B-schools in the country.
CAT full form
Common Admission Test
Mode of the CAT Registration 2022
CAT Registration Fees*
Duration of the exam
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
Medium of CAT Exam 2022
The exam is conducted in CBT mode
CAT Official Website 2022
*CAT registration fee 2022 might change this year
CAT Admit Card 2022
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) will release CAT 2022 admit card in online mode on CAT's official website of the CAT 2022 registration- iimcat.ac.in. Registered candidates will be able to download CAT admit card by entering CAT login details. On the day of examination, it is mandatory to carry IIM CAT admit card.
CAT Registration Year Wise Trends
As per the past ten years of CAT registration trends, the number of registration has been very. Take a look at the CAT registration trends over the last thirteen years.
CAT Application Trend Over the Past Decade
Total Number of Applications
B-Schools Accepting Scores - Location Wise
MBA colleges in India accepting IIFT 2022
MBA Colleges in India Accepting MAT 2022
MBA Colleges in India Accepting CMAT 2022
MBA Colleges in India Accepting CAT 2022
MBA Colleges in India Accepting XAT 2022