Kerala MBBS Merit List 2021: Download Kerala NEET Merit pdf here

Kerala MBBS Merit List 2021: Download Kerala NEET Merit pdf here

Kerala MBBS Merit List 2021: The Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE), Kerala will release the state merit list of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2021 in the online mode. A link to download the merit list will be provided on this page when released. Kerala MBBS merit list 2021 will be prepared on the grounds of the scores obtained by the candidate in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- NEET exam. The merit list will carry details such as the names of the candidates, Kerala MBBS merit rank, NEET 2021 roll number, All India Rank (AIR) and other details.

Only those aspirants who will register themselves for Kerala MBBS admission 2021 will be eligible to participate in around 3182 MBBS and 2077 BDS seats offered by the government as well as private colleges. Such aspirants will be allowed for admission under 85% state quota seats. The remaining 15% of seats from all government medical and dental colleges will be reserved for aspirants under All India Quota. Candidates should know that the seat allotment of such candidates will be done by the Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on the grounds of NEET 2021 scores. Read the article below to know more about Kerala MBBS 2021 merit list, tie-breaking criteria as well as previous year merit list.

How to download Kerala MBBS/BDS 2021 merit list?

Since the merit list will be released in the online mode, candidates must know how to download it properly. Check the steps to download Kerala MBBS/BDS 2021 merit list below.

  • Click on the Kerala MBBS 2021 merit list link which will be provided on this page after its availability.
  • The merit list will open in PDF format.
  • Candidates will have to search their application number and NEET 2021 roll number.
  • Those who will be included in the merit list will be called for Kerala MBBS counselling 2021.

Kerala MBBS Rank List- Marks Vs Percentile

Candidates must secure NEET 2021 cutoff to qualify the undergraduate medical entrance exam. The marks equivalent to the minimum percentile will be declared along with NEET 2021 result. Candidates can check the previous year's percentile and marks corresponding to it from the table below.

NEET marks and percentile

Category

NEET cut off percentile

NEET 2020 cut off marks (out of 720)

General

50 percentile

720-147

SC/ST/OBC

40 percentile

146-113

General-PH

45 percentile

146-129

SC/ST/OBC-PH

40 percentile

128-113

Kerala MBBS/BDS Merit List 2021- Tie-Breaking Criteria

Just in case, two or more candidates score the same merit rank in Kerala MBBS 2021 merit list, CEE, Kerala will follow the inter-se merit method to break the ties. All the tie-breaking methods are mentioned in the table below.

Tie-Breaking Criteria

Methods

Tie-Breaker 1

Candidates with higher marks in Biology will be considered for a better rank.

Tie-Breaker 2

If the tie is still there, the aspirant with higher marks in Chemistry will be preferred

Tie-Breaker 3

If the tie still persists, then candidates with a lesser number of incorrect responses will be ranked above than others.

Tie-Breaker 4

Lastly, a candidate who is elder in age will be considered for higher rank

Kerala MBBS/BDS Previous Year's Merit List

Since the merit list of Kerala MBBS 2021 has not been released yet, candidates can check the merit list for previous years from the table mentioned below.

Kerala MBBS Merit Lists

Categories 2020
MedicalCheck here
Medical Allied CoursesCheck here
AyurvedaCheck here
NRI Quota List (Provisional)Check here

Categories

2019

2018

Common merit list

Click here

Click here

Category-wise merit list

-

Click here

Minority quota list

Click here

Click here

NRI quota merit list

Click here

Click here

PwD merit list

-

Click here

Ayurveda Merit list

Click here

--

EWS merit list

-

--

What after Kerala MBBS merit list 2021?

After the release of the merit list, candidates who will be eligible will be called for Kerala MBBS 2021 counselling process. Such candidates will be required to fill their choices of colleges and courses through online mode. On the grounds of the state merit rank, choices filled by the candidate, seat availability in a particular college and reservation criteria, Kerala MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will be granted.